- Are Heavy Days more important than other training days?
- Why do CrossFit workouts assign a prescribed loading instead of using percentages?
- Adrian & Pat share their experience and opinions on these topics.
VNR #38: Lifting Shoes, Belts, Knee Sleeves, etc. - Necessary or not?https://youtu.be/gJAUWQgpUvA
Pat Sherwood has held credentials up to & including being a Level 4 CrossFit Coach. He worked for CrossFit, Inc for 14 years in various roles including media, health & seminar staff. He is married with 3 kids. He is the owner of CrossFit Linchpin, enjoys ice cream & hates handstand push-ups.
Boz started dabbling with CrossFit at the end of 2004 and got his L1 in early 2006. He has coached at:
- San Francisco CrossFit: 2006-2011
- CrossFit Brisbane (Australia): 2011
- Huntress CrossFit/The Tuxedo Social club (his low-key garage-gym ): 2014-2021
He's also worked for CrossFit from 2007-present in various roles on the Seminar team, Education department and the CrossFit Games. "I love this stuff!"
PODCAST AVAILABLE ON:
... and anywhere you get your podcasts!