- Pat already had 2 kids and now he has a 3rd child...a new baby girl that is only 13 weeks old.
- Adrian talks with Pat about the ways he has found to keep working out with the added demands of a baby.
- Pat’s baby girl, Layne, has Colic. This makes her an extremely challenging baby, which makes finding time to workout even harder.
- Working out with minimal time (only 20-30 minutes) is discussed.
- How to modify warm-ups, workouts and cool downs is covered.
- Changing your mindset regarding fitness during this phase of life is also talked about.
VNR #28: Should gym owners rent, buy, or build their own space?https://youtu.be/UNvshre2-3A
Pat Sherwood has held credentials up to & including being a Level 4 CrossFit Coach. He worked for CrossFit, Inc for 14 years in various roles including media, health & seminar staff. He is married with 3 kids. He is the owner of CrossFit Linchpin, enjoys ice cream & hates handstand push-ups.
Boz started dabbling with CrossFit at the end of 2004 and got his L1 in early 2006. He has coached at:
- San Francisco CrossFit: 2006-2011
- CrossFit Brisbane (Australia): 2011
- Huntress CrossFit/The Tuxedo Social club (his low-key garage-gym ): 2014-2021
He's also worked for CrossFit from 2007-present in various roles on the Seminar team, Education department and the CrossFit Games. "I love this stuff!"
PODCAST AVAILABLE ON:
... and anywhere you get your podcasts!