An orphan boy ran up to a millionaire and called him Daddy. The man was dumbfounded when he saw the child's drawings.
Hello, friends. Welcome to True Love and other Fables. Enjoy listening to the story. Have a nice day and see you later.
👇 SUBSCRIBE TO True Love and Other Fables NOW 👇https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0DqWxj_39ue0sPAJ43vdXg/?sub_confirmation=1
If you like videos from channels VidChronicles, REAL FACTS, M&R TV, Life Lessons With Luis, Viral Stories, Trending Story, ExtremeTrends, MyStoryAnimated, Dharr Mann, Fact you Don't know you should definitely subscribe to this channel.
You can find a lot of interesting real life stories to listen to on our True Love and Other Fables channel:
- amazing life stories
- audio story
- short stories about life lessons
- love stories
- cautionary stories that teach us kindness and compassion for others and make us a little better
- true life story
- interesting stories
- fascinating stories
- sad story of love or betrayal
- stories for women and wives
- incredible stories about incredible people who overcome infidelity, death of loved ones, and betrayal.
- good stories that teach love, understanding, and self-belief.
- stories about amazing people who help homeless adults or underprivileged children
- Stories about love, relationships, divorce, and cheating on your wife or husband
- love stories of pregnant women who were abandoned in difficult times and how these strong women overcame everything and found personal happiness and love
- stories about awful stepmother, stepfather, adoption, orphan child
- Unhealthy Toxic Mother Daughter, father Son Relationships
- cheating wife or husband stories, heartbreaking stories about spouse's infidelity like on the channel Dharr Mann or Trending Story or Life Lessons with Luis
#storiesfromthebox #lovestory #lifestory #amazingstory
#extreme_trends #did_you_know #You_Should_Know #wonderbot #REAL_FACTS #extremetrends
Louis grew up in an orphanage. He knew nothing about his parents. His mother was hospitalized without documents and ran away immediately after giving birth. The baby was a little behind in growth, was sickly, and no adoptive parents were found for him. Despite a difficult childhood, the boy grew up smart and goal-oriented. He constantly told himself he would become a successful man. Other children laughed at him, but years later, Louis really succeeded. Immediately after the orphanage, he began to work hard. He was a quick-witted guy, and quickly realized that e-commerce was the future. His Internet store soon took a leading position in the country, and Louis himself became a millionaire. The man was not conceited and always tried to help the orphanage where he grew up. On holidays the man used to bring many goodies and toys for the children, invited animators for children's play performances. The man wanted to brighten up the children's lives at least a little, but still he knew perfectly well that the most important thing he could never give any of them - a family, which he himself had frantically dreamed of before.
The years were flying by quickly. Louis began to think that it would be a good idea for him to have a wife and children. However, he was very used to living alone and did not know if he could ever change. Women did not stay in Louis's life for long. The man felt that most of them needed only money from him. But he dreamed of finding the one woman he would love with all his heart, and she would certainly reciprocate.
That day, Louis arrived at the orphanage with gifts, as usual. The children were walking outside, many of them recognized the man and immediately started waving happily. Louis smiled warmly at the children. Suddenly, a boy of about five years old came out of the group of little kids. He rushed to the man, threw his arms around his legs and cried out loud. The educator tried to distract the child, but he was sobbing, calling Louis "Daddy" and asking to take him home. Louis was confused. The children had never before reacted so keenly to his presence, and the boy's words struck the man to his heart. That day he was going to discuss repairs with the head mistress, but instead he gave the bags of gifts to the staff and ran to the car under the pretext of urgent and important matters. It was just an excuse, because Louis's day was scheduled, and he could not forget something important. As he got into the car, the man realized that his hands were shaking. After a while, the man started the car and drove home.