✔️ 𝗖𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗞 on this 𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗞 to see 𝗔𝗟𝗟 the 𝗘𝗫𝗖𝗟𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧 👉 https://bit.ly/3lbWpAj
😲 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦 my 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗟, you will 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 👉 https://bit.ly/3CfjTK5
🙋♀️ Remember to subscribe ❤️
😃 And hit the like button 👍
👉 What did you think of the video? I will be happy to read your opinion 😘
🙏 GET IN THE TIME MACHINE WITH ME... 💡
0:00 | Intro PERFECT LIFE 💋
0:10 | Photo of the Day 📸
0:23 | Historical Compilation 🎬
7:46 | Beautiful Farewell 😘
➽ 1. Migratory boy in squatter camp. Has come to Yakima Valley for the third year to pick hops. Mother: "You'd be surprised what that boy can pick." Washington, Yakima Valley, 1930s - By Dorothea Lange.
2. 1920’s Fashion.
3. 1960's Flight Attendant.
4. 2000. A Moscow firefighter tired after fighting fire in the Moscow Ostankino 500m TV tower sitting in an empty, dust-covered restaurant.
5. A portrait of President Woodrow Wilson, formed of 21,000 officers and men at Camp Sherman, Chillicothe, Ohio, 1918.
6. Andy Warhol & Queen Farah in Iran, 1960s.
7. Antoine Claudet, The Geography Lesson, 1850.
8. Assembly line at Emerson Radio & Phonograph Corp. New York.
9. By Max Erlanger de Rosen, 1930.
11. Children playing, Madrid, 1930.
12. Chinese military police in combat, 1932.
13. Dan Duryea, Jane Russell and Jeff Chandler.
14. David Lee Roth and Eddie Van Halen eating Big Mac’s back in 1979.
15. Deadwood, South Dakota, 1956.
16. Diego Maradona in a Union Jack t-shirt with Brian May, Freddie Mercury, Roger Taylor and John Deacon from Queen, 1981.
17. From 1919 to 1933, the United States was a dry nation. It was illegal to make, sell, or consume alcohol.
18. Gay pride, 1970.
19. Guillaume Apollinaire.
20. H.S. Lloyd receives a trophy for his Springer Spaniel, Exquisite Model Of Ware, who was named `Champion of Champions` at the Cruft’s Dog Show. 1938.
21. In 1921, early suffragettes often donned a bathing suit and ate pizza in large groups to annoy men.
22. Jane Fonda, photographed by Peter Basch (1962).
23. Joseph Stalin.
24. Kathleen Thomas recovering after her swim across the Bristol Channle.
25. Man Sweeping Floor of New York Stock Exchange after Crash. 1929.
26. Michèle Morgan by Teddy Piaz, 1955.
27. Mylene Demongeot.
28. Photo by Helmut Newton for Vogue Paris, 1971.
29. Pierrot of St. Margaret’s examines his reflection at the Griffon Bruxellois Dog Show in London. 1930.
30. Prussian troops parade through Paris after after Franco-Prussian war May 1871.
31. Scout Alexeev and his sand sculpture, August, 1916. Eastern front.
32. Sophia Loren.
33. Stalingrad 1945. Celebration of Victory. Parade of athletes.
34. Steve Tyler, 1988.
35. Sultan Pasha al-Atrash, leader of Great Syrian Revolt of 1925, in the Arabian Desert after fleeing Syria. Circa 1926.
36. The NYPD try to restrain excited Rolling Stones fans (1964).
37. The Prince of Wales tiger shooting. Harper’s Weekly 1876.
38. Three Maiko Girls with a Camera, 1920s.
39. Workers assemble Browning-Inglis Hi-Power pistols at the John Inglis munitions plant, Canada, April 1944.
40. Young man in a wicker chair.
"Human history is truly a swinging pendulum of ups and downs. The centuries have been sprinkled with both bleak events, and beautiful hopeful moments. Since the invention of the photograph, those events and moments have been recorded for us, allowing us a window into a time that we never actually got to see for ourselves."
🙏 A heartfelt thanks to all the people featured in the photos on this YouTube channel. All of them deserve to be recognized and honored for being part of our past and allowing us to create a better present. I wish that their souls find peace and unite with God. From PERFECT LIFE we have been paying tribute to them since 2013 and together with you, we will continue to remind and thank them for never being forgotten. Personally, I want to thank all of them and you for allowing me to earn an honest living with this work, without them and without you it would not be possible. I wish the best blessings for all of them and for you who are reading this. From my heart I send you infinite love, I love you. 💌
⌛ Pohotography, historical photos, historical images, rare historical photos, facts, history channel, best history photos, powerful & rare.
❤️️ PERFECT LIFE ❤️️