Tell Me About A Time You FAILED is a tough interview question to answer correctly! By watching his video, and by applying the interview tips given by Richard McMunn, you will soon be PASSING your interview with ease! Sometimes, this tough interview question is asked as:
How do you answer what was your biggest failure?
What are examples of failures?
How do you deal with failures?
tell me about a time you failed (sample answers)?
Here's what's covered in this training video:
- Why the interviewer is asking YOU this question.
- 3 IMPORTANT TIPS for answering it with confidence.
- 3 BRILLIANT EXAMPLE ANSWERS you can use in your job interview!
- ACCESS to more videos with GREAT ANSWERS to tough interview questions!
OTHER USEFUL JOB INTERVIEW TRAINING VIDEOS BY RICHARD ON YOUTUBE:
21 Great Answers to Common Interview Questions: https://youtu.be/dE5a1mmVJD4
STAR technique: https://youtu.be/8QfSnuL8Ny8
Behavioral Interview Questions: https://youtu.be/ZLtO_7LjzVg
TELL ME ABOUT A TIME YOU FAILED (How do you answer Tell me about a time you failed?)
INTERVIEW TIP #1. Use the STAR technique…
INTERVIEW TIP #2. Give a specific example that includes:
1. The REASON why you failed. (Don’t blame others!)
2. What YOU DID to put things right.
3. What you LEARNT from the experience.
INTERVIEW TIP #3. Be HONEST and take responsibility for what happened.
Connect with Richard McMunn on LinkedIn.com:https://www.linkedin.com/in/richard-mcmunn-coach/
Download these slides and 21 GREAT ANSWERS to Tough Interview Questions:https://passmyinterview.com/21-great-answers-to-tough-interview-questions/