To get your first two months free Readly subscription, and then just £7.99 a month afterwards (you can cancel at any time), click here: https://readly.me/freddiedobbs.
Thanks to Readly for sponsoring this video!
Monika and I headed off on a ride and within two minutes I’d spotted a sight so rare, it’s an almost non existent sight in the UK- an Autobianchi A112 Abarth! This little Italian car was Autobianchi’s answer to the Mini and it really is a special sight to see it on the road as an every day car!
We then headed off for brunch at Pistacho in Los Cristianos. We highly recommend this spot- great food, very healthy and with a great atmosphere!
Over a coffee, I chat about an app that I’m a huge fan of- Readly. It allows me to keep reading all of my favourite motorcycle magazines, and magazines in general, while in Tenerife- all from my phone.
After that, we fire up the Triumph Bonneville and head over to the Playa El Duque beach. This is my favourite beach in Tenerife because of its white sand, turquoise water, very safe and lots of amenities. After that, we ended the day with a beer in Plaza el Duque shopping centre.
(1,000s of magazines under one app!)
(Motorcycle tracker and rider's mate)
Gear for the Day:
- Daytona Low Profile Helmet
- Gloves: Racer 1927 Ronin
- Sunglasses: RayBan 6039/71
- 0:01 - 0:47: Intro
- 0:48 - 5:00: Autobianchi A112 Abarth
- 5:01 - 5:32: Ride to coffee shop
- 5:33 - 7:11: Pistacho Coffee Brunch and Readly description
- 7:12 - 8:49: Ride and Harley Davidson Sportster
- 8:50 - 14:13: El Duque and Playa del Duque
- 14:14: 16:46: Ducati reliability survey, a beer and wrap up
- Breakfast spot: Pistacho Coffee Brunch Tenerife Sur. Av. Juan Carlos I, s/n, 38640 Los Cristianos, Santa Cruz de Tenerife
- Beach: Playa del Duque
- Final drink location and underground parking: Centro Comercial Plaza del Duque
Buy us a coffee:
Find me on:
- Freedom Machines With Freddie Dobbs Podcast (on Apple Podcasts and Spotify)
Filming and editing: @monikameraki (Instagram)
- Faultless: Moins Le Quartet
- Vesper: Martin Landstrom
- Forever Blue: Arch Tremors 2
#tenerife #bestbeaches #freddiedobbs