It was rumored that originally there were seven Sub-adults in the Ngotso Lion Pride, but two of them disappeared about 15 months ago.
What happened to them one can only guess?
Seven was seen last year (2020) on the S147?... but recently there were only sightings of Five.
Watch the 5 Brothers here: https://youtu.be/17R1urG6hYc
The two Ngotso males are still in charge, but a couple months back they were under pressure from the Ratelpan males who were in and out of their territory.
Watch them here: https://youtu.be/R-ClrI-wrOk
Filmed on the H1-4 North of Satara close to the S127 turnoff on route to Ngotso.
PLEASE VISITORS TO KRUGER PARK:
Respect the Wildlife AND other tourist!
• Please give the Animals space.
• Don’t drive next to animals when they walk down the road.
• If you need to follow them, then do so at a reasonable distance to avoid the stress it might cause the animals by following too closely.
• Please TURN OFF your car engines at a sighting – The Wildlife and other Tourist DO NOT need your AIR and NOISE Pollution.
GAME DRIVE ETIQUETTE - RULES (SANParks):
– When you come across a sighting, slowly pull over on the side of the road closest to the animal, but keep a safe distance
– If there are animals in the road, immediately stop at least 20 m from them
– The lane furthest from the sighting should NEVER be blocked, so that others can pass if they want to
– Don’t linger longer than a few minutes at a sighting, so that others can view it too
– Never go off the designated roads
– Never climb out of your vehicle during a drive, or hang out of your car windows or sunroof
– Don’t hoot or blare loud music
– Avoid driving into vegetation, as this could damage the environment or kill small animals
– During night drives, never shine a spotlight directly in animals’ eyes
– Never make noise to get animals to move, stand up or otherwise react for pictures
– Respect the rangers, and always comply with their requests or instructions
Beautiful, Original and High Quality Wildlife videos only on this channel.
Enjoy, Like and Subscribe for more.
ALSO: Watch and subscribe to this amazing "Big On Wild" Wildlife Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmH6LsdLEjFUk3JmWgEJeTg
AND a Lovely NEW Channel of Peter and May:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC52rISyzMEDuphX6V3VJqpAd