✔️ LEARN 20 WORDS https://youtu.be/TSGdNMzlrcg
✅ 6 WORDS PLAYLIST ► https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYhsq9FxF3k&list=PL5oykh1rbQ4P4evGXZ7KTT9dGGOZRuaeT
What does Seldom mean? Learn the meaning of Seldom as we define this advanced vocabulary word with a simple definition, pictures, example sentences, English pronunciation and audio.
Seldom definition (adverb) hardly ever
Seldom pronunciation: sel-duh m
Examples of Seldom in a sentence:
1. Taking cocaine is seldom credited with improving a person’s intelligence.
2. If you seldom wear an item of clothing, perhaps you should donate it to charity.
3. The police seldom cruise through the poorer neighborhoods in the city.
4. In the beach town, the temperature seldom falls below sixty-eight degrees.
5. According to legend, the Canadian Mounties seldom fail to get their men.
Seldom synonyms and other related words for Seldom
rarely, infrequently, scarcely, little, hardly, hardly ever, few, occasionally, rare, scarce, sporadically, uncommon, not often, barely, occasional, sporadic, sometimes, uncommonly, unoften, unusually, infrequent, irregularly, just, scarcely ever, now and then, unfrequent, deficient, insufficient, once in a while, scanty
Dictionary Definition & Sentences Page https://wordsinasentence.com/seldom-in-a-sentence/
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER + VISIT OUR VOCABULARY RESOURCE LEARNING WEBSITES (Bookmark 'em!) 👇
- a memorable name that'll redirect you to our word of the day vocabulary videos.
- our sentence dictionary Website, where we define words with sentences
- Twitter account for my vocabularic tweets